WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING OPENINGS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR:
2 YEAR OLD CLASSES: WAITLIST ONLY
3 YEAR OLD CLASSES: TUESDAY/THURSDAY – 3; M/W/F – WAITLIST ONLY
4 YEAR OLD CLASSES: M/W/F – WAITLIST ONLY; MONDAY-FRIDAY – 3
KINDERGARTEN – WAITLIST ONLY
WHEN REGISTERING YOUR CHILD PLEASE NOTE THAT WE USE AUGUST 31st AS THE CUT-OFF DATE FOR BIRTHDAYS. TO REGISTER FOR 2's YOUR CHILD MUST BE 2 BY AUGUST 31st. TO REGISTER FOR 3's YOUR CHILD MUST BE 3 BY AUGUST 31st. TO REGISTER FOR 4's YOUR CHILD MUST BE 4 BY AUGUST 31st. TO REGISTER FOR KINDERGARTEN YOUR CHILD MUST BE 5 BY AUGUST 31st.
2 day 2 year old class – $115.00
2 day 3 year old class – $120.00
3 day 3 year old class – $140.00
3 day 4 year old class – $150.00
5 day 4 year old class – $185.00
Kindergarten – $220.00
- Complete a registration form for each child you are registering. Forms can be obtained from the CCP&K Office or downloaded below.
- Return the completed form and non-refundable registration fee to the CCP&K Office M-F 9:00-12:30.
- The registration fee does not apply toward tuition.
- Wait list registration fee is refundable if we are unable to place your child in a class.
- The age cut-off for each class is August 31st. (MUST BE 2, 3, 4 or 5 BY AUGUST 31st TO REGISTER FOR 2's, 3's, 4's or KINDERGARTEN)
- All students attending 3-year-old class and older must be potty trained.
- All parents must provide CCP&K with a health form and shot record at the start of the school year. This form must be completed by your child's physician.
- Payments are made in cash or by check.